FULL SERVICE RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
You need a company you can trust to handle your operational responsibilities and we have the experience you want in property management. We offer full service residential and commercial property management and have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your profits without sacrificing on service. Once you have decided to let California Curb Appeal Real Property Management manage your property, here is the full range of the services you can expect.
ALL-INCLUSIVE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Commercial, Single-Family Residence & Condos
- Vigorous tenant qualification process producing low turnover rates
- California Association of Realtors Residential Leases, Addendums, Notices, etc.
- Move-in/Move-Out inspections with photos and videos
- Exterior drive-by inspections with photos
- Coordination of all repairs and maintenance
- Semi-annual interior inspections
- Personal postings of all notices
- Portal for owners and tenants to submit payments, submit work orders, inspections, etc.
- Coordination of evictions and representation in court
- Emergency “after hours” phone service
- Extensive list of reliable and licensed vendors
- In-office Real Estate services available
- Personal showing assistant
- Marketing on the Multiple Listings Service (MLS)
PRE MANAGEMENT INSPECTION
- Schedule and perform an inspection of the property to identify any areas needing repair or maintenance and to learn how you would have California Curb Appeal Real Property Management address these issues.
- Document the condition through a full property walk though, both textual and with photographs.
- Schedule any repairs, cleaning or on-going maintenance such as lawn care, pest control or pool maintenance.
- Perform a rental analysis and confirm or adjust the rate of rent charged.
Set up your property on our property management platform in order to provide a full accounting of rents collection, security deposits and expenses.
GET READY FOR TENANCY
- We list your property on the California Regional Multiple Listing Service and all syndicated rental listing sites, including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc.
- Document all interested parties and schedule showings and open houses.
- Receive applications and screen applicants by performing credit and criminal checks, in addition to calling references in order to provide you with a full portfolio of all applicants.
- Communicate with you our professional recommendation and/or top applicants for use in determining the best tenant for your property. If you would like to be involved in the selection process, a final interview process will be arranged at our office.
WE’VE FOUND THE PERFECT TENANT
- Prepare the custom lease agreement and arrange a signing appointment in our office.
- Collect security deposit and first month’s rent and any other agreed upon deposits (pet, etc.).
- Communicate process for paying rent, requesting maintenance and our expectations for allowing for our six-month furnace, smoke detector and CO2 inspection.
- Communicate and document your expectations for receiving rents and statements. We can arrange to pay mortgage, insurance, taxes or direct deposit funds into your account.
- Schedule inspections and maintenance based upon agreed upon maintenance directives.
- Schedule move in inspection with the tenants, documenting the condition of the property at move in.
IT’S TIME TO MOVE
- Upon move out, our company will schedule the move out inspection and provide the tenant a statement of condition and the estimated costs for repairing any damage to the property, submit statement to you for your information, then return any unused security deposits, per California State Law.
- Once you hire California Curb Appeal Real Property Management, you leave everything to us. We provide the necessary space between you and the tenant to give you peace of mind and security that your property is in the best of hands.
- Annually, you will receive a income and expense statement for your tax preparer.
- If the property sits empty while repairs are made or waiting for the perfect tenant, you are not charged a management fee.
- Need help moving? Utilize our in-house U-Haul services!