DEDICATED HOA MANAGEMENT
As a visible and viable resource to the homeowner’s association, California Curb Appeal Real Property Specialists will serve to keep homeowners, vendors, residents, and property managers accountable to their responsibilities, as well as ensuring that all members feel supported, valued, and cared for.
Our team will work tirelessly to examine all situations for unnecessary risk. The reduction of risk is one of our primary goals. This means performing visual inspections for safety hazards on a regular basis, compliance with regulatory agencies, and a review of insurance policies for gaps in coverage.
It is our aim to significantly contribute to the development of positive neighborly relations and we have the talent and the skill to provide exceptional HOA Management service.
ALL-INCLUSIVE HOA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Administrative Services Include
- Schedule & attend board meetings monthly/quarterly
- Prep meeting agenda & minutes, facilitate meetings if desired
- Provide monthly management reports
- Uniformly enforce rules of the community according to each properties CC&R’s
- Monthly Newsletters
Accounting Services Include
- Collect HOA dues & special assessments
- Manage bank accounts for the community
- Provide monthly/annual reports to homeowners and HOA board
- Assist board with annual budget preparation
Request for Proposals
California Curb Appeal Real Property Specialists has released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Landscape Services.
The deadline to submit a proposal is August 30, 2023. You may submit by email, mail or by dropping off the RFP Package to our office.
If you have any questions, please submit those in writing to email@example.com.
All answers will be shared with all prospective submitters.